Tuesday, September 8, 2009

♥ Pre-Packaging My Lastest (Largest) Bead Order



Pre-packaging beads is always a long and fairly daunting task...

This time around I had to single handily pack 44 lots of beads into tiny packs of 12, 20 and 30 lots of beads etc...

As the multi-coloured beads were a popular hit (which some unfortunately won’t be back in stock,) I have decided to start creating my own color combinations.

I still won’t have the beads listed for a short time... I am planning on photographing them all and then hopefully listing them on Etsy all at once. But when I do, one of my fist mixes will consist of rosebuds in a ‘transparent champagne, blue, rosaline and a beautiful amethyst,’ all with a luxurious luster finish. I'm hoping to have them listed around the middle of November.

Below, I have a photograph of the combination I just mentioned, preparing to pre-package them. =)

- Ree ♥

No comments: