Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Maybe More Than I Can Chew...



















So I have been a little distracted and not updating my blog as often as I would like...

The last two months has consisted of job interviews. Not in this life time would I ever give my bead store away, but as it only pays a minimum wage, I decided that I also wanted a casual position in a shop front. Not only for the money, but so I am mixing with people to help my anxiety levels.

After a small amount of applying for jobs I am now very fortunate to be working at Woolworths Liquor.

This month I have also been busy listing some new beads from one of my more expensive suppliers. I just can’t help myself, I love buying new lines of beads just to keep the business of selling interesting.

So let’s see how I go with the challenge of working two jobs!


- Ree ♥

No comments: