Sunday, October 17, 2010

♥ Do You Live Within Your Means?


















Photo credit: Mike's Photo Stuff


The other day I found an inspiring blog post called "Living Within Your Means," by With2ns Designs.

Quite often I struggle with the fact that others would rather have it all than live within their means.

I hate the pretty picture they paint as if everything is easy go easy come. Making us hard workers look as if we are un-achievers.

I love how she quotes in her post - "This is not about using money to stay alive but using money you don’t have
to impress people you don’t like.

And in all honestly, I would rather satisfaction, knowing I worked hard in life, living within my means, than to have
had everything.

Deep down, I think we all think money could make us so much happier, but would it?

I think we all know that comparing ourselves with others and their valuables we will never be happy. It's better to lead your own path and say, I did it...my...way!

When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others.


For an inspiring read, read With2ns Designs blog post "Living Within Your means.''


- Ree ♥

No comments: