Saturday, October 30, 2010

♥ My Cupcake Recipe



















So as of late I have been printing my cupcake recipe on the back of all of my invoices. I think it ads an extra special feeling to each order. But seeing as the recipe is so delicious, I thought I would share it with all of my blog followers!


Cupcakes!

Ingredients
• 2 cups all purpose flour
• 1 1/2 cups sugar
• 3 teaspoons baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 4 egg whites from large eggs
• 1/2 cup shortening
• 1 cup milk
• 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla

Vanilla Cupcake Recipe Directions
Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
Line cupcake pans with paper liners of your choice (make them cute!)

Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, shortening, milk and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Mix on a low speed for 2 minutes. Scrape bowl. Add egg whites and mix at a high speed until fluffy and smooth, approximately for a further 2 minutes.

Fill liners 1/2 to 2/3 full of batter. Do not overfill. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Allow cupcakes to rest for 10 minutes, and then remove them from their pans and place on a wire rack to cool completely.

Frost and decorate your vanilla cupcakes as desired.

Don’t forget to lick the bowl!


- Ree ♥

No comments: