Saturday, December 11, 2010

♥ Marley And Me

Recently I went into a pet-shop to buy a fish and came out with an 8 week old Pomeranian puppy...

To cut a long story short, I called him Marley, after the movie 'Marley And Me.'

I had never seen the movie until tonight. The movie is really quite powerful, showing just how much pets are part of the family. It is quite a sad movie, so if you are looking for a new movie to watch, prepare a box of tissues beside you for some tears.

Although 'Marley And Me', is a sad movie, I did love what they said at the end...

A dog has no use for fancy cars, or big homes or designer clothes...
A waterlogged stick will do just fine.
A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor...
clever or dull, smart or dumb.
Give 'em your heart and he'll give you his.
How many people can you say that about?
How many people can make you
feel rare and pure and special?
How many people can
make you feel... extraordinary?

It is true, 'until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened.”















- Ree ♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cried like a baby reading the book, then lent it to my partner who cried like a baby, then we watched the moview and (you guessed it). It is a great story.

Love your puppy to pieces. :)

ZoeAndBruno said...

I cried like a baby also.

I think the movie has a great story line.
I like that, without realizing it, their family had already begun when they bought their first puppy. =)