It’s Sunday, so why not grab a cup of tea and make this amazingly easy little project.
Made from suede or leather you can adorn these cute little flowers onto any old or recycled pillow.
Tools and Materials
- Ultrasuede fabric
- Needle and thread
- Store-bought pillow
1. Photocopy or print template, enlarging or reducing as desired. Using template, cut out 4 petals from fabric.
2. Knot end of thread; sew a running stitch through bottom of petals, making 2 stitches for each.
3. Gently pull thread to gather petals, and knot thread.
4. Make 1 more stitch to connect last and first petals to form flower, then knot and trim thread.
5. Repeat, making flowers in a variety of sizes. Tack-stitch flowers to pillow in the desired pattern.
Project can be found at Marthastewart
- Ree ♥